Outage Reporting/Storm Preparedness
To report an outage:
1. Call Prairie Energy Cooperative at 1-800-728-0013. Our phones are answered 24/7 and crews are on call to respond.
2. When reporting an outage be ready to give:
- Location, 911 street address of the outage
3. We may ask for more information:
- Are your neighbors without power? We may ask if you have checked your breakers or fuses to make sure the outage isn't on your side of the service.
- When did your power go out?
- Do you have more than one account with us? We may ask for your map location number or your account number. You can find these on your electric bill.