COVID-19 Response: Lobby Now Closed
To protect the public and our employees from the possible spread of COVID-19, the Prairie Energy lobby closed on Tuesday, March 17th and will remain closed until further notice.
Prairie Energy offers more payment options in addition to dropping off your payment in office:
- Drop Box: Payments may be placed in the drop-box at the front of our building 24/7.
- Mail: Use the envelope provided with your monthly statement and enclose your stub and check/money order.
- ACH: Having your bill deducted automatically from your checking account is simple, reliable and it can help you save time and money. There are no checks, stamps or trips. We offer this service free of charge. Call our office for more information.
- Electronic Bill Pay: Offers the member the ability to use your credit/debit card or checking or savings account to pay your electric bill online. This is a free and easy to use service. You will need your Prairie Energy account number, to create a password, and to register your information. Click here to pay with SmartHub.
- Pay by Phone - IVR (Interactive Voice Response): Call 1-844-241-0265 24/7 to make your payment. This is an automated system and you will be prompted to choose the option you wish to complete. You will need to have your account number and can pay by credit/debit or check. You are not required to create a password or register.
- Pay Now: Pay Now provides a quick, convenient and streamlined way to pay your bill. It does not contain all the functionality of SmartHub but does offer an easy way for you to pay your bill online while you are on the go. No registration required or password to remember. Click here to Pay Now.
- Credit cards accepted: Prairie Energy accepts Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
We apologize for any inconvenience. Public safety is our top priority at Prairie Energy and further actions may be needed should the virus spread further. We are also taking steps to limit employee travel and vendor visits to the building.
Prairie Energy will continue to provide reliable electric service during this uncertain time. We ask for the public’s patience and understanding as we take steps to protect the health of our employees and our members. Any updates related to the impact of COVID-19 on coop operations will be posted on this page and on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PrairieEnergyCooperative